A Tribute to Holocaust Music
December 2, 2012
Join us at the Mandel Public Library of West Palm Beach for Jewish music this Sunday! Cantor Emil Levy and keyboardist Dr. Mark Cuttler will perform a tribute to Holocaust music. Learn about Holocaust music and the optimistic influence Jewish music had on the prisoners as a sign of hope. The film The Forgotten People: Christianity and the Holocaust will be shown following the performance. This film spotlights Judeo-Christian solidarity throughout history’s darkest hour. FREE! For more information please contact the library at 561-868-7701.
- When You're in Love, the Whole World is Jewish at Mizner Park Cultural Arts Center
- The Polar Express: Train ride and activities at Mizner Park Amphitheater
- Winter Wonders Nights at the Museum at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Aquila Theatre: Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Rinker Playhouse
- A Christmas Carol
- Free Friday Concerts at the Pavilion at Delray Beach Center for the Arts at Old School Square
- Abraham in Motion, Pavement at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Rinker Playhouse
- The Bell - An Adaptation of the Polar Express at Eissey Campus Theatre
- The Nutcracker
- Fiddler on the Roof at Maltz Jupiter Theatre
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?