KIDS & FAMILIES
Kid's Fitness Festival of The Palm Beaches
July 17 - July 18, 2013
Each July, over 6,000 South Florida youth gather for two days of FITNESS and FUN! Full of excitement and energy, festival participants have the opportunity to get hands on experience and develop skills in over 40 different sports clinics.
Each clinic is conducted by a professional from that sports area. These clinicians share techniques, enhance skills and provide an introduction to the sport.
This past year in attendance were sports franchises and facilities; Roger Dean Stadium, Florida Panthers, Florida Atlantic University Football, International Polo Club and Florida Marlins. Plus professional athletes Bennie Blades, Donnell Bennet, James Pruitt and Mike Rumph just to name a few. We are expecting even more this year.
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
- Cirque Italia
- Boynton Beach Blarney Bash
- Artists In The Park at Veterans Park - Delray Beach
- Hammock Trails at Gumbo Limbo Nature Center
- Stars of David, Story to Song at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Persson Hall
- Bluegrass Music
- TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE at Willow Theatre at Sugar Sand Park
- THEY'RE PLAYING OUR SONG - A Musical Comedy by Neil Simon at Delray Beach Playhouse
- Jekyll & Hyde at Eissey Campus Theatre
- Catch A Rising Star: Tom Cotter at Crest Theatre at Delray Beach Center for the Arts
Broward and Miami
Looking for events in Broward or Miami-Dade counties?