KIDS & FAMILIES
Kid's Fitness Festival of The Palm Beaches
July 17 - July 18, 2013
Each July, over 6,000 South Florida youth gather for two days of FITNESS and FUN! Full of excitement and energy, festival participants have the opportunity to get hands on experience and develop skills in over 40 different sports clinics.
Each clinic is conducted by a professional from that sports area. These clinicians share techniques, enhance skills and provide an introduction to the sport.
This past year in attendance were sports franchises and facilities; Roger Dean Stadium, Florida Panthers, Florida Atlantic University Football, International Polo Club and Florida Marlins. Plus professional athletes Bennie Blades, Donnell Bennet, James Pruitt and Mike Rumph just to name a few. We are expecting even more this year.
Other Ways to Connect with this Organization:
- When You're in Love, the Whole World is Jewish at Mizner Park Cultural Arts Center
- The Polar Express: Train ride and activities at Mizner Park Amphitheater
- Winter Wonders Nights at the Museum at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Aquila Theatre: Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Rinker Playhouse
- A Christmas Carol
- Free Friday Concerts at the Pavilion at Delray Beach Center for the Arts at Old School Square
- Abraham in Motion, Pavement at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Rinker Playhouse
- The Bell - An Adaptation of the Polar Express at Eissey Campus Theatre
- The Nutcracker
- Fiddler on the Roof at Maltz Jupiter Theatre
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?