The Cultural Council is the official support agency for arts and culture for Palm Beach County serving non-profit organizations, individual artists and arts districts. The Council promotes the county’s cultural experiences through an integrated program of advertising, public relations and marketing activities to both visitors and residents. Each year, the Council administers more than $3.5 million in grants, supports arts and cultural education, provides capacity building training and advocates for funding and arts-friendly policies. Located in the historic Robert M. Montgomery building in downtown Lake Worth, the Council mounts a series of group and solo exhibitions featuring Palm Beach County artists and provides other programming.
- Aquila Theatre: Emily Bronte's Wuthering Heights at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Rinker Playhouse
- Winter Wonders Nights at the Museum at South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Women of Note Celebrate the Holidays at Whitehall at Flagler Museum
- Safety and Sounds at Sunset Cove Amphitheater
- Holiday Evening Tours at Whitehall at Flagler Museum
- When You're in Love, the Whole World is Jewish at Mizner Park Cultural Arts Center
- Free Friday Concerts at the Pavilion at Delray Beach Center for the Arts at Old School Square
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical at Kravis Center for the Performing Arts - Dreyfoos Hall
- New Year's Eve Gala at Eissey Campus Theatre
- Open Studios & Galleries at Artists Alley
South Florida Arts Calendars
Looking for more to do in South Florida?