The Cornell Art Museum is OPEN
Cornell Art Museum at Old School Square
We are happy to announce that the Cornell Art Museum will remain open, with an artwork "refresh", featuring additional new artwork on view at the Museum:
• Four gorgeous and colorful Takashi Murakami pieces (Murakami is considered the “Warhol of Japan”)
• Paintings by the heralded Jill Hotchkiss including her “Celestial” series and her “Rooted Botanicals” series, painted with ink and using metals
• A beautiful Pablo Picasso o set lithograph titled “Dove of Peace”
• Tyler Levitetz is showing a 12 foot high monumental sculpture made from old plow discs from a friend’s tractor titled “Keith’s Tractor”
The exhibition will continue to feature the beloved immersive installations:
• Thee “Winter Forest” installation: a room full of hand cut paper animals and trees that guests are invited to walk through. e “Gift Wrap Disco” features a room full of sparkling mylar and shiny, oversized presents wrapped in jewel tones. Both created by Museum Director and Curator Melanie Johanson.
• An interactive mirror piece, “CELEBRATE” by Jonathan Rosen (NYC), is a mirror that is programmed to rotate over 500 different sayings at the speed of a mobile phone camera. Visitors are invited to take “mirror selfies!"
Schedule & Tickets
$5.00 to $15.00 · Call 561-243-7922
Thursdays through Sundays
Delray Beach, FL 33444
Visit official website
Add to favorites
Update this page
Update this event
If you have an organization profile, please log in for quicker processing.