The Beach Club
The heritage of The Beach Club dates back to 1941 when Jack Mitchell, a well known resorter, prominently identified with Palm Beach Club life, built the Coral Beach Club on this site. The original structure was designed by John Volk, then a young architect from Austria. Overlooking the ocean, The Clubhouse featured an enormous swimming pool and private cabanas on three sides.
Today, the Club provides a full range of activities for our Members, a very dedicated staff to serve them and a beautiful new environment.